TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For the record I want one bad. I was looking at the one in pa but it seems someone got it ! :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yep. It is like heroin (Hank III, #5).

I'll find one, but it has to be the right deal. Plenty of other bikes on the list before a BW350.

I'm really jonesing for a Motocompo and a Motra.
Did they even release the Motocompo in the US?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I remember seeing a BW or a Honda Fat Cat back in the late 80's and early 90's when I'd go over to an aunt and uncles. Not sure which it was but it was red and white so I assume a BW unless Honda had a red and white color scheme on their Fat Cats. Dunno.... Their neighbor had one but that is the only one I've ever laid eyes on in person. They all seem to be rare these days. Probably because not many were sold back when and then just time retiring most of them due to neglect and or just being old and trashed on.

Speaking of that I just checked around CL and no results were found. I did see a TW with 455 miles original owner but he wants $3,000. Forget the year but it's a blue one. Also a 2007 or 2009 bike for $800 with some funky paint job and it looks pretty rough. Cincinnati CL if anyone is interested. There were 3 listed total.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Yep. It is like heroin (Hank III, #5).

I'll find one, but it has to be the right deal. Plenty of other bikes on the list before a BW350.

I'm really jonesing for a Motocompo and a Motra.
Bike addict... No hope for Smitty; I'm afraid. Stone cold hooked on the good stuff... :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
No hope for alot of us around here! Lol at least we have something to show for it n it didn't go up our nose or 8n our veins and gone..what's the best is everytime I pull the trigger is a new adventure n rush you never forget.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have to balance my hunting, boating, shooting and oh yeah, working in, otherwise I would have several more motorcycles, including a BW 350and xr350l!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts