TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out the Cabela's Rock Bottom Deals in the Bargain Cave and noticed some great deals on ATV accessories that would work great on the TW.

ATV seat cover that I have on my TW- $9.88 plus shipping.

Cabela's Coleman Seat

I opted for the Stearns Handheld Electronics Holder for my TW at $4.88 (normally $69.99) to hold my cell where I can see it.

Stearns Holder

If I only had a chainsaw I'd spend $6.88 for this...

Chainsaw Holder

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Excellent price on that seat cover! Wow. Thanks for posting this info.

I have one, but for those of you looking to get one, jump on this deal!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Depends on how "long" it is so it doesn't hang on the engine.......might work as a small saddlebag set?.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I got both the Stearns and the Mad Dog tank bags a while back and either one fit nicely on the tank. I had to add a velcro strap to go under the tank to keep them in place. They're really handy. One of them....the Mad Dogs I think, can be detached from the center part and used in other places, like on the Cycle rack. They've got velcro loops on the back. There are some pics in this thread.

Here's the Cabelas page with all the ATV clearance stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on TW compatable items. Ordered two seat covers today. Also found a helmet and ATV gloves (I always carry a spare pair of gloves) in the Bargain Cave ATV stuff pages at a great price. I won't attach the link as it's in several other comment pages here.

The guys at Procycle have a great page of TW specific parts and pieces , Thanks to "MrBracket" also for the motivation to get my "new to me" 1990 TW looking as good as his. My 2005 TW is just in too good a shape to justify completely reworking it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I bought my holder today. I also bought the atv chainsaw holder on sale. I will try to mod it to fit the back of my jeep.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Another reply of thanks on this one
I got the electronics bracket and the Coleman saddle bags that were 50% off too. They look GREAT on the sides of the Cyclerack!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts