TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
C'mon down. Hi of 69 in Congress tomorrow. I have horseback riding lessons at 2 pm so we'll need to work around that. I'll be going out on Trigger rounding up cattle on Thursday. If you don't make it down I'll try to take more video.

:evil4: I'm sorry, the devil made me.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Where's Georgie?

I knew a guy that had chains on the front tire and they came loose and he went down hard. Nothing broke because he was young and his bones weren't brittle yet. They are now.

I am heading for Hollister tomorrow. Not the wide open spaces you have but I have to take what I can get. BTW, 76 degrees. That is just the high, probably around 2:30. When I get there, around 11:00 I guess, it may only be 70 degrees. This winter is a real "female dog"! No rain but beautiful weather. We will pay for it, but not until later.

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Experimenting with the front chain. Works fine, but even though winter ain't over, I'm gonna remove all the chains anyway. I would leave them on if the roads stayed snowy/icy all winter, but it comes and goes. George is alway with!:)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
high 60's in central valley of California. Hasn't rained in ages.... looking forward to riding in sunny weather Saturday...he he he...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts