TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to the possibility of a roof collapse because of the recent snow/rain storms, I moved the MG from the shop to the garage. It made a good excuse to go for a short spin around the block :)

My dad believes this cars origins are from California or Arizona and this was the first time this car has ever seen snow.

Despite the lack of a smile, Georgie loved it

About 15 degrees out. Good times

·
Registered
19,391 Posts
That's fantastic Kris, you and Georgie look good together.
Sure one could have the reliability of a modern Miata with not only electric stuff but also electronic stuff that actually works for more than a few hundred miles, but where's the fun in that?
A snowy top down ride earns your bones as a true english sports car nut and the right to wear an appropriate cap. Photo-Jul-18-6-41-35-PM-1024x519.jpg

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's fantastic Kris, you and Georgie look good together.
Sure one could have the reliability of a modern Miata with not only electric stuff but also electronic stuff that actually works for more than a few hundred miles, but where's the fun in that?
A snowy top down ride earns your bones as a true english sports car nut and the right to wear an appropriate cap. View attachment 75545
Your examples are quite um, colorful! No disrespect to those who like and wear this style of hat, but I can never bring myself to wearing one! Elmer Fudd cap yeah, this style, not so much! :D

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how did the heater work???
he he what heater! Dad never reconnected the heater so it was insulated jeans for heat! Well, except for Georgie she has a nice winter coat!:D

There's a few things to put back together which dad never got around too.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I actually could have gone for a little ride yesterday since some of the streets are dry enough to get out a little, but I weenied out since the garage has a berm of snow in front of it and the alley is total ice. Now we have more rain, snow and ice coming. It's about to get nasty out there again. Looking at the forecast in 2 or 3 weeks, there may be hope. I am a wuss this year it seems. I went for Chinese buffet instead... :p

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She did say that too.

I added that one of us (and we can take turns) could climb up and sit on one of the TW's in the back of the pickup to make it feel even more like we're riding. However, it's cold so I'm not sure we'll do that part! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts