TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I haven't posted much, but have been using the forum for finding info and it has been great, thanks! I have always liked the TW200 and bought this 2004 about a month ago. I won't be doing any off road riding, so I decided to go with putting together a Cafe style street bike. So far I added a Puig Windy fairing, a 8" single headlight, handlebar end mirrors, Shinko street tires, and a small front fender. The front fender and headlight came from the local motorcycle boneyard, not sure what they were from, they were just the right size. I had to of course make the headlight/fairing mounting plates and fender mount, which actually took longer to design than actually fabricate. I am going to do a L.E.D. rear taillight and custom license plate bracket soon. I also bought one of the Lizrdcooler oil cooler adapters and after looking for coolers, I think I am just going to make a finned aluminum billet one myself. Probably just a simple loop, I don't want to get the oil too cold, it will also be more tough than a thin finned copper unit.

Anyways here are a few pictures for now, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Front fender looks cool, especially since you are using it for street riding. Better looking for this purpose than the stock fender. Not so much if using for off-road, but you got that covered.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Very nice! Like that headlight/windscreen combo.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow that looks great! I really like the windscreen.

Bar end mirrors and smaller turn signals are actually next on my list of mods.

Which bar end mirrors and turn signals are you using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts