TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
This is in Japan. They are called BOSOZOKU. Motorcycle street gangs. some are a group of 20 some are hundreds. Revolt is their game. Many become lower level muscle for the Yakuza. The elite get recruited as full members.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtIWECtfqTg&feature=related[/media]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is in Japan. They are called BOSOZOKU. Motorcycle street gangs. some are a group of 20 some are hundreds. Revolt is their game. Many become lower level muscle for the Yakuza. The elite get recruited as full members.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtIWECtfqTg&feature=related[/media]

Often, I've wondered what would happen if one hundred thousand bikers, in full gear, showed up on the white house lawn. Ya know ... just to talk.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The army would be called and people would be dead.

'The Army' of how many? 5000? 10,000? (National Guard weekenders) .... attacking an army of 100,000 armed/armored men ... hmmmm, I wonder how that math would work out?

·
Registered
794 Posts
This is the white house so no holds bars and citizens would be leveled by the military. sure there would be casualties but in the end ordinary people will flee.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the white house so no holds bars and citizens would be leveled by the military. sure there would be casualties but in the end ordinary people will flee.

That's very true. Especially now. Sounds like we need some more people who are aren't ordinary.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah the whole armed citizen scenario seems whacked out. Many here suggesting such a thing living in a democracy should run for office and see how that goes.

Plus one "guided munition" trumps one army of guard guys...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the whole armed citizen scenario seems whacked out. Many here suggesting such a thing living in a democracy should run for office and see how that goes.

Plus one "guided munition" trumps one army of guard guys...

Yeah, I agree ... people with the balls to back up what they really believe ... yeah ... you all are right ... it's just a dream. Let us keep our mouths shut and be good slaves to the machine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Totally opposite of what I was suggesting. If anything not getting involved -is- the problem. Most people don't even take the time to write their elected officials and complain all the time.

My view is grassroots movements are very powerful and do have an impact.

If you are truly motivated then run for local office and see for yourself how the political process really works.

I think you'll be surprised when you truly put yourself in their shoes...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Totally opposite of what I was suggesting. If anything not getting involved -is- the problem. Most people don't even take the time to write their elected officials and complain all the time.

My view is grassroots movements are very powerful and do have an impact.

If you are truly motivated then run for local office and see for yourself how the political process really works.

I think you'll be surprised when you truly put yourself in their shoes...

I am aware of how the 'political process' really works. This is why I don't participate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts