TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 TW 200
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a hunter and the main reason i bought my TW 200 was to ride National Forest Service roads w a street legal vehicle. The state of Texas put the Kobash on riding ATVs w a “sticker permit” in 2010. All vehicles on roads have to be street legal and you better be licensed (finished that up today)
i purchased a “Dead Sled” (real name on Amazon) to tie to the back of the TW and drag the deer out on leaves, pine needles and clay roads. I also have a cycle rack i can tie game to and drive out.
Any other ideas out there that have worked for others? The area im at was the eastern edge of hurricane laura w lots of trees down on the road to drive around.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
some excellent posts here on trailers - well worth searching. some very good examples have been built by forum members

Reactions: BK1

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Be careful about how much weight you put on the CycleRack; several members have broken welds on theirs. My limit is about 100 lbs.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My wife and daughter went deer hunting last night. No need for a rifle, tags or license. She used the front of her Subaru Outback. Expensive trip though, looks like it cost me a hood,grill and radiator so far.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
My wife and daughter went deer hunting last night. No need for a rifle, tags or license. She used the front of her Subaru Outback. Expensive trip though, looks like it cost me a hood,grill and radiator so far.
That is the more expensive way to hunt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts