TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have non-forum contact info for Camelrider?

I need to ask him a question or 900 about his TT600 tank mod, measurements, etc.

I sent him a PM but then realized he hasn't been on in 6 months so I'm unsure if he monitors his PMs on here.

Feel free to PM me if you know anything or where to track him down.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
I think TW-Brian or Joeband may have that tank from camelrider now. Maybe they could answer measurement questions.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think TW-Brian or Joeband may have that tank from camelrider now. Maybe they could answer measurement questions.
I have the tank. I bought it from JoeBand, but it's not the one Camelrider modded to fit as far as I know. Was hoping to get the measurements for his mods. Could try to do some measurement comparisons via pics, but figured direct measure would be less frustrating :)

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Checking into contacting him for you...

Reactions: CS1983

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I tried emailing him with his email that he has for the forum and sorry to say bro, but you are going to have to wait until he logs in again and sees your PM. The email address is no longer good, so he isn't seeing your PM.

I tried...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried emailing him with his email that he has for the forum and sorry to say bro, but you are going to have to wait until he logs in again and sees your PM. The email address is no longer good, so he isn't seeing your PM.

I tried...:rolleyes:
ok. Hopefully I can do some measurements based on his tank pics and figure out the ratios

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like he is on the ADV rider forum and logged on today.
Camelrider | Adventure Rider

I don't have an account there. I could make one, but if anyone has one and wants to send him a PM on there for me, I can PM you my preferred email address if he is unable or unwilling to log on here.

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
Looks like he is on the ADV rider forum and logged on today.
Camelrider | Adventure Rider

I don't have an account there. I could make one, but if anyone has one and wants to send him a PM on there for me, I can PM you my preferred email address if he is unable or unwilling to log on here.

I sent Camelrider a PM on Advrider for you saying you sent him a PM on this site.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 14 of 14 Posts