TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine put a set of the urban camo tires on his ruckus. They look pretty awesome! Just thought i'd share.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
If you ride in the mud enough... free camo everything!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. I would not suggest that he ride his ruckus in the mud too much. It is the urban camo on a black scoot with a grey seat and tank. Wish he lived closer so I could take a few pics...

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Link is to a blank white page.

Sorry. Address was for android, not PC. I always just use my phone. The laptops getting pretty dusty nowadays
Url replaced with the image now.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you spend as little time at the house as I do, you'd understand that a "smartphone" with a large screen is just as good and simpler to use than a PC. I'm also addicted to this forum and check it several times a day. Not to say I never use my laptop... Between my phone, laptop and ps3, the laptop gets the least use. It's just whatever works for you.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I think he meant why camo tires? Other than the novelty factor I'm with him. I want to be able to find my Tdub when I come back to it. I remember one time I rode my horse into an area to bowhunt. I tied up the horse (solid black in color) and went hunting. A while later when I came back she wasn't where I thought I had parked her. This was in the days before GPS was widely available. I looked around for a few minutes and finally found her still tied up. In other words, when in the dense trees/brush it's good to be able to see the Tdub from a distance. I guess if you were a hard core hunter you might think differently.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. Yeah. I put this on the "off topics" because I think it is more for scooters and mopeds. Just thought it looked cool and some may have never seen anything like them...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Lol. Yeah. I put this on the "off topics" because I think it is more for scooters and mopeds. Just thought it looked cool and some may have never seen anything like them...
I like it mate, fan of most things quirky. I am quite into my small cc modified bikes too. My freinds got an awsome 125cc scoot with a 300cc engine in it. love how it looks like a small city scooter but is fast as f#*k. Realy awome sound too.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I can't see them. They's inbizzabull.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
So... do they come in orange camo? I'm undecided between all white, black & white, or O.C. for my bike.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I'm starting to get idea's. This may not be a good thing but a urban camo Dub with just a little bling might just look pretty cool. Now if the wife will just let me buy another one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts