TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

1] In three photos (no more) please post your TDUB packed for camping.
2] If you the creator one of these fabulous LINKS, please add the link with your photos:

The whole idea of this thread is to collectively showcase how everyone is packing their TDUB to camp from.
Not how your packed your TDUB on your trailer, hauler, RV, etc. This is a ride-and-camp themed thread!

I typed into the search bar "camp packing" and come across so many great threads, I though
it would be cool to see a whole collection of photo ideas and threads, from one post. If you like what
you see, you can drill in deeper to that individuals thread.

If this is a redundant thread, can an admin please delete it?

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
' bbcodeinclude="" detailurl="http://s275.photobucket.com/user/rababikes/media/handguards/DSCN6625.jpg.html" owner="rababikes">This was a first attempt without saddlebags and just an overnighter. But I was packed with 3.14 gallons of fuel in the xt350 tank. Used nylon ties to secure largest pack bag and vibration destroyed ties once during 200 miles of dirt travel.
Don't trust them. BTW There were 3 of us and we all packed the same!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'd have to post a picture of my Jeep picked to the gills with the Tub strapped to the back on the carrier. Does that count?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Pics at Mogollon Rim, AZ.

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
This is the load out for when "The Mule" road from Utah to Alaska back around 2011. More of a road trip with camping.
Amazingly enough supposedly he got it all loaded on here. View attachment 182170
wow, that was when betty was young and svelte!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
"I have always used my FZ6 for traveling / camping but after seeing others loaded I feel inspired to try loading all my stuff on the T-dub and take it for a trial run."

Doing a bike trip with my daughter next week and looks like we will be taking the TWs so tonight I was going to make some brackets to keep the new bags off the exhaust but decided its much easier to just mount them over the pelican case. Still have room to tie my pack sack on top so that should be good as we are planning to motel it. My daughter rides a CBR but lately she always chooses my newer TW to ride and wants to do gravel and trails. This will be her first motorcycle trip and we are both so excited.
005.jpg 006.jpg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts