TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dread1.jpg We had a work weekend this past weekend to get ready for hunting season and a few of us decided to ride / drive in rather then go in by boat.Some parts of the trail can be a challenge on a four wheeler so I was a bit worried about it but that was not going to stop me from showing off the TW.My off road skills have improved 100% since the spring and I'm having a blast on the little bike.I had to get winched out of one spot but other then that nothing stopped me.I will post some more pictures as I receive them. IMG_2455.JPG

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Winching the TW out of a tricky spot. I have some experience with that as well.

I love the color of the helmet. Somehow the TW colors seem to clash but I can't put a finger on it!:p

And holy crapanoly, I could maybe see boating a smallish motorcycle, but an ATV in that boat, crazy! Interesting none-the-less!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the TW still needs some paint work.I was holding back on painting the tank because it is near new condition but I can't take that color much longer then I need a new seat cover in black.
The boat is big and stable enough that it handles the load with ease it just looks like I'm crazy.
I went through a hole that the Argo went around because of really deep ruts but it swallowed me up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts