TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I'm not sure on the 2004 but on my 1988 it's located on the left side next to the triple tree. I'm not home to take a picture. It should have two wires going to it

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
Beeline’s photo shows the turn signal flasher.
May we assume that the Original Poster really wants a picture of a related relay and not the actual turn signal flasher?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Would a bad relay or a bad flasher cause my turn signals to quit working after I replaced the battery with a new agm that is not meant for the TW? Still working on figuring out what my problem could be.

·
Registered
230 Posts
In the diagram below item 42 is labeled "Relay Assembly". Item 45 is labeled "Flasher Relay Assembly". Not sure what the difference is but I did change out the Flasher Relay when I switched to LED rear signals.

0000275092.gif

·
Registered
913 Posts
Would a bad relay or a bad flasher cause my turn signals to quit working after I replaced the battery with a new agm that is not meant for the TW? Still working on figuring out what my problem could be.
As per my PM: I think you have a bad connection somewhere. Start with the fuse connections. Look for corrosion at EVERY connection. Do you live near the ocean? Salty air is "killer" om DC voltage systems.

Are the lights dim only while running or, all the time?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I will further investigate my issue when I am home from work. Thanks for the input and sorry for jumping on the thread here BUSHMAN. Just thought those relays could end up being my issues as well. I will report back on Monday

·
Registered
172 Posts
My issue was five lights burnt out from touching my screwdriver to the frame during battery swap I think. I changed out five bulbs anyhow.
IMG_3125.jpg

·
Registered
172 Posts
IMG_3117.JPG IMG_3120.jpg

I am pretty sure that one of these two is the blinker relay the op originally asked for an image of. I think it is the white one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts