TW200 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
From a Graphic Designer/Creative Director’s perspective, this new format is much cleaner typographically and it has a much less confusing and clunky UI. I’m viewing from a mobile device and I think it looks a lot better than it did in the past. If you give it a chance, you might find that it’ll be easier to use and read. :)

And, by the way, I was a member many years ago but couldn’t track down my old login info. I just recently rejoined. So I do have some history with the older format.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
A few months ago, I received an e-mail from YouTube telling me that I didn't have enough views to 'monetize' my channel.
That's OK...I had no delusion of making any money from it anyway. But since then, I also run AdBlock for YouTube as well; if I'm not making any money...nobody is! ?
LOL. I bet your channel has some great trail being up in wonderland. I'd check it out.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Anyone know a good adblocker for iPad? Prior to this buttphkry I never really needed one. Cheers and thanks to all the experts for hanging in here and getting me answers to my frequent problems. If you leave, please let me know where you go.
I am trying the AdBlock app and so far so good.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
I just realized that I can't see where members are located anymore! What's the deal with that?
If you hover or click on the name under the avatar picture it will show their location if they included one in their profile. If this is what you're referring too.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks, Admiral, that's it! I enjoyed that information being displayed without looking for it - but at least it's still around. It's nice to know if any members are local.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Haven't been on here in a while, and I think that was mostly because of this format. I jumped back on last night and today, and I'm just callin it quits. It's a shame. The folks on here are great, but this is such a step backwards from the previous format. All the best to you TW'ers. I may check back in from time to time in the hopes it will go back to the former layout or maybe something better.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Haven't been on here in a while, and I think that was mostly because of this format. .....
Same here. I used to check in at least twice a day. Now it's maybe once a day or every couple of days.....just to see what Fred, Admiral and a few others are up to.

Forum software won't change. Same changes were made on the Triumph and Indian Forums.

Thankfully I can visit other forums that have not changed.

jb

·
Registered
170 Posts
Seems to have gotten worse even in my short time here. I frequently need to double tap any prompt to snap it out of freezing.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Haven't been on here in a while, and I think that was mostly because of this format. I jumped back on last night and today, and I'm just callin it quits. It's a shame. The folks on here are great, but this is such a step backwards from the previous format. All the best to you TW'ers. I may check back in from time to time in the hopes it will go back to the former layout or maybe something better.
So long, MtnMan75.
It was good to know you.
Let us know if you find something better...
Dave

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hey jbfla...we'll really miss you.
Thanks for all the great carb info & pics.
Dave

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
On my cell phone all is excellent and I like this forum and I am not going anywhere. On my laptop I have gray blobs blocking the text of the threads. I will live with participating through my cell phone. I wish I knew how to make the gray blobs go away so I can use my laptop too. I can edit just fine. I wish computer savvy person would tell me why on my laptops I have big gray blobs covering the threads. This is good forum and quitting or threatening to quit serves nobody. I am going to post a picture...just so I can post a picture.
IMG_20151212_093358_002.jpg
KIMG0459 (2018-09-08T09_15_36.000).jpg

·
Registered
529 Posts
Even logging in is way, way slow. Click on log in and wait for it to appear. Click on username and wait for it to accept. Finally add password and then you have to wait for home screen use. The old forum was instant. And no matter what page you were on, you could scroll up and down freely as you wish. Now it hesitates and then will suddenly jump to bottom of page or top of page past where you wanted to go. As if it is always waiting on something else to load like one of those bullshit news media pages. PROGRESS ???????????????????????????????????????????
Horseshit with double SHIT!

·
Registered
62 Posts
The grey blobs on my screen are very annoying. Are they because I run an adblocker? If not then get rid of them.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts