TW200 Forum banner

61 - 81 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
I have no gray blobs on either my computer or phone. Normal view.

I do run adblocker on the computer and am ad-free but don't run an ad blocker on my phone and I get the full gamut of ads there. I just don't use my phone much to view the forum.

Reactions: Darth

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Posting a screen shot by anyone experiencing "Grey Blobs" of said blobs might help us who either do not understand or might provide assistance if we knew what victim was experiencing. Basic info on user's set up would help, i.e. browser, Add-Blocker, operating system, etc...

Reactions: Darth

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Wow...this seems to be getting worse by the day...it's like being on dial-up.

I remember when I couldn't wait to buy another TW so that I could enjoy riding again, and be a part of this group. Now...I've got my TW but this forum has really lost its luster since the 'upgrade'.
I'm also getting a lot of pop-up notifications for this and that...the irony is that some of them are extolling the new "upgrades"...:censored:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Wow...this seems to be getting worse by the day...it's like being on dial-up.

I remember when I couldn't wait to buy another TW so that I could enjoy riding again, and be a part of this group. Now...I've got my TW but this forum has really lost its luster since the 'upgrade'.
I'm also getting a lot of pop-up notifications for this and that...the irony is that some of them are extolling the new "upgrades"...:censored:
The only thing thats getting thru to me is the upgrade thing right lower corner that Ive clicked the X box thing many times but its starting to chap my ass :cautious:

Reactions: grewen

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
OMG....this is becoming unbearable.
FIVE TIMES today I've clicked on threads/links only to have a blank page and/or a 503 Error staring at me....this is after all the supposed "upgrades" they've been doing in the background....

Patience is wearing thin.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I think the new forum admins wanted to test and see how hard it would be to kill a very active forum with hundreds of "regular" participants and it's a huge success!

I used to visit 6 times a day every day and now maybe once every 3 months and never more than a click or two and I"m gone, what a shame

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
the admins need to learn to read the crowd this is not the millenial depot looking for the latest in social media attire we would prefer the archaic but familiar forum of say 4 to 6 formats ago and the only ads we need are for depends adult diapers and Canadian Whiskey for a bargain :)

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I wish they would sell this forum to a group of us and let us have our old fashioned TW200 forum back pahlease !!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
i think you guys might have missed what might be going on here ( or maybe i got it wrong ) it seems to me that management here is making the forum run like a wounded elephant so that we will get pissed off enough to fork over the $20 to see if it will be more bearable. i think that is called marketing

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I have a chromebook and all seems to work good on it.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
if you want me to "upgrade" your base product better be stellar so that I'm excited to see how much better it can be but from what I see here theres no understanding let alone capacity for the forums needs to be satisfied IMO your miles may vary lol

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
No problems with the forum here.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It was very slow and glitchy for me in January and February. Then it actually wasn't too bad for a while. Now it's back to slow and glitchy for the last couple days. I've only been using my phone the whole time.
I frequent a car forum that uses the same platform XenForo and it's the same way. I also visit a firearms forum that uses XenForo but loads fine. Biggest difference I can see is this one and the car one use targetted (mined) advertising, whereas the gun forum uses ads from supporting vendors. I would liken it to the difference between the Vegas strip and a church bingo hall.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Wish we knew who bought into XenForo's marketing hype so we could direct our pointed dissatisfaction at the responsible party.
But then again, person responsible likely just doesn't care.

·
Registered
369 Posts
AT least two....three times a day for me.
Either slower than molasses or 503 errors.....especially since the last "upgrade".
I am having the same issue. I am also spending more time on the TW200 World facebook group.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have grey globs down the right side of my screen preventing me from reading some posts.
Won't someone explain why?

·
Registered
273 Posts
No problems with the forum here.
:confused: No probs here either for me , I ignore the pop up,s , but it’s definitely lost it’s appeal to log on to site for some reason , I can’t put my finger on it :( poss all the “ doom&gloom “ that’s happening

61 - 81 of 99 Posts