TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a couple of requests to increase the number of pics allowed on any given post from 5 to maybe 10? I don't think it's a huge issue, but it might be a nice gesture, at least. ;)

Thanks
Neil

Registered
When I use an Android cell phone running Tapatalk I seem to have no limits to number of permissible pics per post. All other platforms seem to limit me to 5 pics/post. Odd

Registered
I don't think there is a limit when I link to my SmugMug account.

Registered
I don't think there is a limit when I link to my SmugMug account.
The 5 photo limit & smaller picture size is for those who "attach" a photo directly from their computer or device...generally.

The photo limit is 25 per post if you link (copy & paste) them from a "photo hosting site like smugmud or google photos for example. Picture size is usually larger as well.

Administrator
There have been a couple of requests to increase the number of pics allowed on any given post from 5 to maybe 10? I don't think it's a huge issue, but it might be a nice gesture, at least. ;)

Thanks
Neil

Increased to 10 for attachments per post.

How about a little more room in our signature area also... :)

How much more room are we thinking?

-Nate

Super Moderator
Perfect 鈥 thank you

With regards to sig lines 鈥..

Well
That
Depends
On
How
Many
Pictures
of
Donuts
He
Wants
To
Fit
In

:D

Registered
Not in favor. More signature space will take up more room in every post thus taking up more room per page = more pages & less posts (replies) per page. I like to write something catchy in the sig block but not my life story.

Super Moderator
It only uses up more room if folks use it, and most don't even use the space that is there already.
Not in favor. More signature space will take up more room in every post thus taking up more room per page = more pages & less posts (replies) per page. I like to write something catchy in the sig block but not my life story.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts