TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Yup, 73 is about 20 years older then 62. At least at 62 the knees still worked.

OFG
Had some {many} back issues over the years, but despite 50 seasons of baseball umpiring, 25 of fooball and basketball officiating, my knees have never given Hoot a problem...been very lucky in that regards...

·
Super Moderator
20,980 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello People
Been away from the cycle world for about 20 years. Recently Retired @ 62 because of Covid Pandemic, ( Originally Planned to retire @ 66 ) Lost Family and Friends and looking to fill that VOID in what's left of my life. That Void can be filled with the purchase of a 2022 Yamaha TW200, The PERFECT bike to meet my needs.
Well, my luck.....Can't find one in my area for sale now. I live "near" Wilkes-Barre, Pa. and LOCAL dealer seemed a little clueless as to obtaining one for me, And I dont have the means to Travel Around 40 to 100 miles to other dealerships. I would also need the bike delivered to my residence.
Is Yamaha's Manufacturing cut due to pandemic and are they really that hard to come by ?
Or does anyone know anything I dont ?
I WANT A TW200 - HELP !
You just missed a like new 2021 right in your back yard! I bought it from a family in Dallas, on Thanksgiving. I would bet they would have delivered it as well. It came with $700 in accessories, had 1k miles, for $4300. See if I can figure how to post a pic...
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

21 - 33 of 33 Posts