TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank all the posters that showed how to fix the carb. I got mine off installed spacers on the needle jet, installed a 132.5 main jet and removed the plug on the idle mixture screw. Everything went well and was very easy, what a differance in the overall performance and starting. In 4th gear it was still pulling strong at over 50 mph. Thanks again. So far it's gone from a stock 2006 with 500 miles, now Clarke tank, Ims foot pegs and folding shift lever, Protaper Hi atv bars, Tusker handguards with Maier covers, Cycleracks with Baja designs rear turn signals and Cee Bailey baja windshield. Next a 47 tooth rear sprocket, (I'm not sure it can pull it) and some customizing of the cyclerack so I can run with my Chase Harper soft bags and Givi 36 ltr top box.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Still waiting on my jet to come in the mail, I have an 06 also and this is where I pulled my info from too. Come on USPS get it here soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ive been thinking of doing the same. Let me know the details so i can do mine with your experience. Hahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts