TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys carry musical instruments on your TW's? With the gas getting so high, and me having two American V8 vehicles. I was thinking that on days it doesn't rain, I could carry my beater guitar or banjo in one of those backpack soft cases and bike to my practices. I've just never carried an instrument on my back while riding, and I've never seen anyone do this before. I just wondered how realistic this would be.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
3,588 Posts

Ha! I might consider taking my Strat on the bike, except it's worth nearly as much as the bike! Plus we have practice at my house most of the time.

There's something strange about that photo, it looks like he's jumping right into a large sheet of canvas. And that pic was taken before the inventor of Photoshop was even born!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I have toted my button accordion on motorcycles,(both 2 wheel and sidecar rigs) for more than thirty years. But my friend with the piano seems to be having a hard time.

Phelonius

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do any of you guys carry musical instruments on your TW's? With the gas getting so high, and me having two American V8 vehicles. I was thinking that on days it doesn't rain, I could carry my beater guitar or banjo in one of those backpack soft cases and bike to my practices. I've just never carried an instrument on my back while riding, and I've never seen anyone do this before. I just wondered how realistic this would be.

Thanks,

Dan

I carry a few harmonica"s but that's it?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've rode with a backpack multiple times, I can't see riding with a case much different (although it would catch the wind a bit more).

Give it a try, if it bothers you slow down/don't do it again!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've carried a gas powered pressure washer on my rear cyclerack, so I would think a guitar on your back would be a piece of cake....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts