TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick snapshots of 4th of July ride from Carson Pass in 80 mile loop. We romp past Caples Lake, Red Lake, Lost Lakes, Blue Lakes and then on jeep route through wilderness to Hermit Valley on Hwy4. Forty road miles over Ebbetts pass, Silver Fork of East Fork of Carson River, Markleville and then up through Hope Valley completes the loop. Funky editing, I am slowly learning

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Boy, that sure is pretty there. With all that water, creek crossings from your last video I watched, and over 100 degree temps here, I'm getting a strong desire to swim right now!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
looks real familiar! what was with the campfire in the middle of the road?

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Joe, the through road is actually off screen to the left . Fire ring is for a campsite I mistakenly unturned into. Perfectly clean and ideal, my kind of campsite. Weren't you there three weeks ago Joe? Upper Lost Lake, about 1 mile west of Upper Blue Lake right next to Pacific Crest Trail?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Joe, the through road is actually off screen to the left . Fire ring is for a campsite I mistakenly unturned into. Perfectly clean and ideal, my kind of campsite. Weren't you there three weeks ago Joe? Upper Lost Lake, about 1 mile west of Upper Blue Lake right next to Pacific Crest Trail?
exactly there, in the 4runner, then out to 88.
my son's first ride (holding on back with his new helmet) was the road out from below middle lake's dam. he loved it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts