TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cascade Discovery Route ? Ride Oregon First

May not be open till the end of June with all the snow still in the upper elevations, but it's time to throw out the bone. Sure to see a route clearing party to start on Mt. Hood in the very near future. So anyone interested in taking this on here we go. I my bug out this weekend on the NC700 but moving forward anyone that wants to tackle it here ya go. Post your meet ups for rides and ride planning and we'll see where it takes us. Tackle it in sections or all at once. Ready GO

·
Registered
13,403 Posts
This has our attention. I've downloaded the GPX files for my viewing map pleasure.

I'm also going to view this thread which should give us some good intel: Cascade Discovery Route | Adventure Rider

It was interesting to note that in the photo gallery, the person who posted these pictures (RobG) is the same RobG who was (did ish) ride the beginning of Moab 2016 last year. He left before we arrived so I never actually got to meet him. He hasn't been heard of on the forum since as best as I know.

Anyway, this CDR thing looks very interesting and we'll see if it's doable or not when I get done reviewing the Advrider thread.

Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I talked with a few guys on 990 adventures trying to do the route from central or to the Canadian border. they spent half a day pushing those big bikes through a foot of snow over bethel ridge last weekend. yikes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts