TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know that the thread is old but how can we get his images back up here. They are all those little imageshack frogs! Any help? Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TW-Brian. I really wanna see the whole build from beginning to end. I'm sure many others would appreciate it as well. Hope it doesn't just disappear.

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
Looks like he removed his imageshack account. Or he recognized the pics in imageshack and that would also remove the pics from here.

Good thing for everyone to remember is that if you use a picture host (photobucket,imageshack,flick. or any others) if you move the pic or delete it from your site, it will also no longer show up here or anywhere else you posted it.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Good thing for everyone to remember is that if you use a picture host (photobucket,imageshack,flick. or any others) if you move the pic or delete it from your site, it will also no longer show up here or anywhere else you posted it.
correct me if i'm wrong, but don't you need to use a picture host to post on the forum?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
No, you can attach a jpeg directly from your pc or phone.
photo.JPG
well knock me down.... when was that switch made?

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
Couple of differences I noticed between attached or hosted photo's.

When attaching photo's for me, there is a smaller limit of photo's per post, and they show up small unless you click on them. Smaller than hosted photo's in most cases. It is easier for the poster, but cause's the viewer to do a bit more work.

Attaching if doing a ride report is more difficult however. If you post from a host, which granted is a pain for the poster in the effort to upload initially, you can post more photo's per post, they show up larger, and is easier to tell a story when posting the photo's.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
i hear you admiral, but an advantage would be that pics would be local to the forum and avoid people deleting images from photobucket or other remote sites.
as it was i would get frustrated by the small number of pics i could post per post....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts