TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to warn you. But here you are anyway. Okay, so here is what I want to say. I enjoy this forum very much. I love all the color commentary, and I feel like I am at "home" when I visit with you. You teach me things; I even learn that which I didn't know I needed to learn, and oh yeah, the best part. The F-word... It's all FREE.

Thank you Ladies and Gentlmen. [And if you guys are taking offense at that, I had to say Gentlemen in honor of my Mom, or she'd give me one of 'those' looks.]

:cool:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well said

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like your tagline Mad Dawg J. Makes me giggle everytime I read it.

Reactions: Fred and dette

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, QWERTY. I am glad you are here. I've been studying your carb tuning thread. I'll be doing mine soon, and I appreciate you for posting that.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My wife is a psycho-therapist, for some reason she hasn't seemed to be able to provide a clinical explanation for my need to tinker on my TW in the garage. Some people get therapy in church some at a counselor...

...some of us get it on the forum and here:

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
I just came here to Rick Roll Dubzha for starting this thread. Now I can't bring myself to it. I appreciate all you guys and a couple of the gals.

Reactions: Dubzha

·
Registered
814 Posts
At least I was going to disguise it. Thanks. Horrible thing is I actually like the song.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Early Days of MTV Video stuff....Disco Sucked, but looking back it was a Hell of a Lot more enjoyable than that crap called RAP....the last 30 years of that S**t has been unbelievable to see that mindless crap stick around.:mad:

Guess we all have been "Rick Rolled" :p

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
At least I was going to disguise it. Thanks. Horrible thing is I actually like the song.
Yah, me too, but the silly forum thing changed it and I couldn't figure it out. Click on it again and look at the website address. That's what I typed, but like I said, it kept converting it and I finally gave up. I agree, wasn't a true Rick Roll without the deceptive address.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts