TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have CDI prototypes being tested and available soon. What I need is a dead CDI from each of these models
to get replacement plugs so they will be direct plug in.

2001-2017 TW200, PN: 5LB-85540-01-00

1998-2000 TW200, PN: 2YG-85540-10-00

1988-1997 TW200, PN: 2YG-85540-M0-00

connectors found so all CDI's will plug right in, need to find connectors for BW200E, they seem to be discontinued.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well that will depends on interest! i am making CDIs for a large dealer already and have website hondatractorrepair.com and waterloospecialties.com
websites are cheap and easy so if it appears to be something that is needed i will make one. on the other hand lots of people come here or forums like this or ebay where i also have a bunch of stuff.

·
Super Moderator
4,843 Posts
The ebay issue is tricky, as we may not know it's you, and be reluctant to buy due to many ebayers being vague about fit

If you could start up a site - even a very basic one - we could point anyone who needs this service directly to you (even if it's just for your contact details)

Thanks for stepping up - CDI faults are one of the most expensive repairs out there ...... ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Anglesey? really? wow. I will try to have time this weekend, problem though is with a site doing small business very few people really find it without referral and I am also Waterloo_Specialties on ebay and have an excellent rating. I still need some dead or dying CDI's for plug ID. Just finished a AC CDI that can be used with any of the BW's and am expecting boards for the TW's that can be configured for any of them and will be DC for a much better spark.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts