TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has already been a lot of thought and suggestions regarding a combined ride for the TW community. Lizrdbrth and I were in the planning stages of a Central Calif ride so I thought this would be the opportunity to recognize Russ. I would like to do this in the San Luis Obispo area, open invitation to all for a "Meet and Greet, Ride, and possibly a swap meet. I have heard so much on the Forum of "I wish I could have met him, I talked to him but never got to meet him, etc. I believe this is the time to honor the man, and lets do just that. Lets meet each other and do more than communicate with a computer screen. This is all with Purple People Eaters (Gina) blessing. I am open to suggestions for a date, and activity suggestions. I would like to establish a date in the next 2 to 3 weeks so vacations can be planned, and arrangements can be made.
Mel

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
great idea mel!

make it a "good weekend" and i'm in!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought I would throw out some ideas for our Meet and Greet. First of all we have to watch out for Joeband, as he will probably be trying to pass off some trophy he is proudly displaying in his living room.

I would like to extend this event by staring on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then into Monday. Come when you can, and stay as long as you like. The featured event will be a Bar-B-Que on Saturday evening, (with awards presented?????) I am open to ideas, and suggestions.
Mel
805-441-0691
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
oh this sounds very fun! I'm in!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I thought I would throw out some ideas for our Meet and Greet. First of all we have to watch out for Joeband, as he will probably be trying to pass off some trophy he is proudly displaying in his living room.

I would like to extend this event by staring on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then into Monday. Come when you can, and stay as long as you like. The featured event will be a Bar-B-Que on Saturday evening, (with awards presented?????) I am open to ideas, and suggestions.
Mel
805-441-0691
[email protected]
I like this. Go ahead and grab the dates. I'll adapt to what you select. Right now my calendar is wide open and has no restrictions.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
i wasn't sure i'd still have the trophy after the next sheet iron run..... or the alturas jamboree. time and scheduling will tell!

1 - 20 of 224 Posts