Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/img]
/[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

2006 take-off with 131 miles with no damage. Ceramic coated last year and never used. Looks like aluminum, way more corrosion resistant than stock, can easily be polished with any metal polish when needed or desired. Comes with: 1. ceramic coated heat shield 2.like new mouniting bolts-except for heat shield screws(having trouble finding them, but I may yet) and no rear bolt. 3. New oem main gasket for use between the muffler and header.

The ceramic coating alone was $60.00. Asking 115.00 shipped within continental US.

·
Banned
1 Posts
[/img]
/[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

2006 take-off with 131 miles with no damage. Ceramic coated last year and never used. Looks like aluminum, way more corrosion resistant than stock, can easily be polished with any metal polish when needed or desired. Comes with: 1. ceramic coated heat shield 2.like new mouniting bolts-except for heat shield screws(having trouble finding them, but I may yet) and no rear bolt. 3. New oem main gasket for use between the muffler and header.

The ceramic coating alone was $60.00. Asking 100.00 plus actual shipping--not sure what the weight is yet.
you have the ability to send the item in Russia, Your price for the exhaust, Спасибо(thank you)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote name='PalmStateCrawler' date='17 June 2012 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1339980400' post='48487']

Do you have any pics of it on the bike? I am curious to see how it looks.

[/quote

never used, so no photos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts