TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Awesomeness is a good word to describe Mr Vernon's actions. Do ya think outlawing knives would have stopped that guy? Nope. The wannabe mass murderer was on a mission and the weapon was irrelevant. Thank God that a 75 year old unarmed Mr Vernon had the balls to stand up to an armed 19 yr old...and came out on top!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Good one Kurt. Some Americans are starting realize that we need to fighting these nut jobs. I believe we will see more Heros in the future.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I guess many have already forgotten the actions of some of the hero's who died on flight 93.

Here is the thing that would floor me. If the 75 year old guy had a gun and dumped a couple rounds into the 19 year old he would probably be anything but a hero! Use of excessive force.

GaryL

·
Registered
746 Posts
I guess many have already forgotten the actions of some of the hero's who died on flight 93.

Here is the thing that would floor me. If the 75 year old guy had a gun and dumped a couple rounds into the 19 year old he would probably be anything but a hero! Use of excessive force.

GaryL
Unfortunately, yes. Too bad he didn't, though. He probably almost died from the cut artery, and will probably suffer from the cut tendon for the rest of his life. Too bad Ill Noise severely curtails people's right to defend themselves, while breeding more than their fair share of psychopaths.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts

GaryL
You are right Gary, but only in the eyes of the rabid media, and the brain dead left....would he not be a hero for his actions, to bad he didn't have a gun, would have saved the taxpayers from having to house and treat the sick bastard.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have one word for him.-------------------------------Pause---------------------------- "HERO". Let's just leave politics out of this and call him what he is. "AGAIN" Hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damb right OMM. He is indeed that. Yeah, he forgot his training. He admitted that. I've probably forgotten much of mine. But the thing about that old boy is he didn't forget his most basic training. It's a duty to protect and serve. Ask Dryden. You leave and move on, but you never forget your oath and obligation. He stepped up, did what he was trained to do, what he knew was right. All those years of peace and our old warrior kept his oath. He has nothing but my undying admiration. Good on yer mate. Proud of you. You are the people that make the country I love. I posted it because I love old warriors. Modern nambies be dambed. I don't hold with criticism. Proof of the man is always in his deeds. He proved the man. I love this guy and I never even met him.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Damb right OMM. He is indeed that. Yeah, he forgot his training. He admitted that. I've probably forgotten much of mine. But the thing about that old boy is he didn't forget his most basic training. It's a duty to protect and serve. Ask Dryden. You leave and move on, but you never forget your oath and obligation. He stepped up, did what he was trained to do, what he knew was right. All those years of peace and our old warrior kept his oath. He has nothing but my undying admiration. Good on yer mate. Proud of you. You are the people that make the country I love. I posted it because I love old warriors. Modern nambies be dambed. I don't hold with criticism. Proof of the man is always in his deeds. He proved the man. I love this guy and I never even met him.
Yes sir. My undying gratitude to anybody who puts others before themselves.

images.jpg

Tom

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Yeah Tom, somebody said 'merca:) Carry on old soldier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Tapatalk
Two more days at the job and I am taking 5 days off! Some riding, bow hunting, shooting, and camping:D I will bring the point and shoot as well as the video camera to share my "me" time with everyone. Love one another.

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts