TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, just searched and read...then searched again for quite a good bit of the morning for information on a aftermarket chain guards or guards from different makes/models. Does anyone know what will fit the tw200 (mines a 89 but dont think it matters.)
I remember briefly when I was just receiving my beast when I was 16 that the former owner mentioned that he had replaced the chain guard with a Ninja(250 or 500 no idea...over 10 yrs ago now)...for the life of me and google image search I cant find one example on what year it could of been. Thought maybe he had lied to me, I searched the tw200 chain guards and they dont match ether.
So anyone know of any cool chain guards that will fit? I am not looking on going back to stock. Mines still good but its time for a change. 20140324_1657.jpg
Mystery Guard

·
Registered
601 Posts
How come you want to change it? Just something different?

I'd only change from standard if there was one that also had an extra roller to keep the chain on. Mine only needs a little bit of play as an excuse to throw the chain off!

I mention a roller as my friends xt125 has something like this which looks a good idea!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I would like to change it just do to the weathering of the chrome (that another reason I think its from some type of Ninja-ish bike) but its not a necessary deal currently. I just wanted to know my options and maybe inform others that didn't know different ones fit it. Yeah that chain is gonzo here in the next week regardless. I just pulled the beast out after a couple years of retirement and its getting the TLC it need to get my butt from here to there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts