TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
...who have kindly helped me thru the process. After a couple of hick-ups the hardest part was getting off the concrete floor.
I'd like to pay this forward so for the first timers, if you are in San Diego, I have the necessary tools, the time and I can help. Thanks again.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats!

What's next - valve adjustment, kickstarter, ATV tire?

Just ask and we'll help you to get it done.

Haha, thanks Brian. No, I鈥檓 good, all that you describe is for people who use those machines for what they are really intended to do. I鈥檓 a old urban cowboy with some challenges and this is my last toy and like it just the way it is. I鈥檇 like to creep down Baja a little at a time and eventually make it down to Cabo. But first I need to find someone compatible which won鈥檛 be easy. Once again, thank you Brian, Fred, GaryL , Yam and everyone else who voiced their opinion.

Registered
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Two thumbs up paying it forward with the kind offer of help.
Just might be kindred souls out there happy to share a meander to Cabo San Lucas.
Just have to meet them and your offer may be a good start.
At the very least there are several members who could offer tips for a trip on a TW or with a support vehicle.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Two thumbs up paying it forward with the kind offer of help.
Just might be kindred souls out there happy to share a meander to Cabo San Lucas.
Just have to meet them and your offer may be a good start.
At the very least there are several members who could offer tips for a trip on a TW or with a support vehicle.
Thanks Fred for the kind words. In my case a support vehicle should probably b an ambulance, hahaha

Registered
Thanks Fred for the kind words. In my case a support vehicle should probably b an ambulance ��
Hahaha, an ambulance should probably be a good support vehicle for many of us regardless of where or how we ride.

TW Fever...catch it! :p

Registered
Admiral should post the picture he created of my 鈥淰anbulance鈥 used to haul a mild concussion rider to get his brain inspected at our San Rafael Swell gathering, might be inspirationable. 馃槑

Registered
Admiral should post the picture he created of my 鈥淰anbulance鈥 used to haul a mild concussion rider to get his brain inspected at our San Rafael Swell gathering, might be inspirationable. 馃槑
Oh that's right. we have one on standby already. :p
Squad 51.jpg

Registered
1 - 11 of 11 Posts