398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any comments on this chain?

I know I have to cut two links

RK Racing Chain 428SO-124 '124-Links' Standard O-Ring Motorcycle Chain

·
Registered
125 Posts
It's a good chain. Use a Dremel or other small grinder and remove links until you get the right length. No sweat. Galaxies better than an OEM chain as far as durability.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think this is what I put on my TW. It was what the dealer had available. I wish I had gotten one of the $29.00 chains that PlamStateCrawler just informed us about: Link to Thread Here

I also got a chain breaker and it helped with putting the master link on as well as taking two links out.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote name='Bullspit' date='21 July 2012 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1342886988' post='50799']

I think this is what I put on my TW. It was what the dealer had available. I wish I had gotten one of the $29.00 chains that PlamStateCrawler just informed us about:

True, also tried to get one of those $29.00 chains but was too late. I have the D.I.D. on my TW at the moment. Buying a back up now but could not find a dealer who ships to the Caribbean. Amazon sells the RK and ships to here.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Any o-ring chain is golden. Change the sprockets at the same time. Worn sprocketes will kill a new chain really fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts