TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Im missing this bolt and ive gone to oreillys, autozone, and a couple of hardware stores to try and find the right metric threading. Under 10mm, Can anyone help? I imagine this plastic piece is essential.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
You're also missing the taper pin washer. You can install the bolt temporarily with a flat washer, but try to get the right washer pretty quick so you won't cookie cut the hole in the rubber with the flat washer. That little rubber chingas costs over 50 bucks and requires swingarm removal in order to replace it. The correct washer is under two bucks.

Loctite, Loctite, Loctite.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Funny thing, i'm pulling the head last night and notice mine is missing the same bolt and washer. Thanks for asking about it before i had to

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
That little rubber chingas costs over 50 bucks and requires swingarm removal in order to replace it.
So "cheap"???

In Germany we have to pay ~82 USD for it (this price is like a bad joke).

-> But CeMoto does have a really good fitting part for ~22 USD.

Tony, I think you're right it's a M6x16mm.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the responses! I'll more than likely get an oversized washer so it wont cut through it! thanks for the heads up on that Lizrdbrth! "chingas" haha I'm hispanic i've heard that more than once!

Sebastian- CeMoto.com? do you have a link?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts