TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fun little evening trip on the chase curry trail, Comsat trail, Talkeetna river trail and so on. Talkeetna is a great llittle town, one of those rare places where it feels nice to just walk around and be a pedestrian. At the roadhouse they have delicious pasties that are filled with beef or salmon depending on your tastes, they cost $6 but I would pay $100 if thats what they cost. Chase trail is gravel, flat and straight, all the others are fast packed dirt, and the whole day was great I hardly ever put my foot down, and was in 4th gear nearly the whole way, compared to most of my riding which is 1st gear, pushing with my feet through mud and rocks. The main reason I went riding here is that my rear 55 tooth sprocket was totally shot and all I had was a 42 tooth, so I need to go somewhere fast and flat! You really get to see alot of country on these trails.

·
Super Moderator
17,949 Posts
You always make the coolest videos bro.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
like your cool front tire!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also in that video, you can see two little mods, which include a jumbo kickstand pad/extension 3x3 1.125 tall, neat to finally have a usable kickstand again!....and a new tri z headlight guard which now functions as a rack, super handy and useful. Also you cant see it in the vid but it now has a very effective mud deflector for the rear tire which keeps the engine and couontershaft area much cleaner, which is nice as well.

·
Registered
13,645 Posts
Nice ride and video as usual.:) I was very surprised to read there was a forest fire up in Alaska so early in the year. Thanks for sharing the video.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts