TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode up Hwy 9 today, 4-7-'14. On the way up the hill I got behind a Harley. The last time I was behind a Harley the guy left me in the dust. This time, on a twisty road, his low clearance and not being able to lean to much, it was my turn. On the straights he would open up the distance but on the curves I kicked his a$$!!! Just before the twisties got severe he pulled over and let me pass.

I wonder what he thought when he saw a 200 cc bike with knobby tires go by?

Honestly, cudos to the Harley rider. He stayed in his comfort zone!

·
Registered
13,403 Posts
This was my "Laughter is the Best Medicine" post of the day. Just love the Roadrunner horn at the end, cracked me up!

At first I thought the H-D rider was slowed down cause he/she was waving to all the other motorcycle's, but then I realized it was your riding skills that did him/her in!:p

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
At first I thought the H-D rider was slowed down cause he/she was waving to all the other motorcycle's, but then I realized it was your riding skills that did him/her in!:p
i've seen tony (and darrell) riding the curves.... both are excellent and can teach me a lot!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
LOL, Nice job Roadrunner.....:p

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just got my @$$ chewed out by my wife. We're at a Doctors office when I played this video. Thinking it was on mute, instead it was on full volume! Now the people in the waiting room next to us have a horrified look on their faces, imagining the Skin Doc is using some kind of 200cc gas powered device to remove moles.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ride both a Road King (don't judge me!) and a TW. Its no problem to get to the top of Mt Hamilton in significantly less time on the TW. The lean angle is the big factor but I also feel much more comfortable being able to steer using weight on the pegs which has a lot more impact on our little machines than the RK. Cant beat the TW for smiles per gallon :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I ride both a Road King (don't judge me!) and a TW. Its no problem to get to the top of Mt Hamilton in significantly less time on the TW. The lean angle is the big factor but I also feel much more comfortable being able to steer using weight on the pegs which has a lot more impact on our little machines than the RK. Cant beat the TW for smiles per gallon :D

Smiles per gallon...love it!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I just sent a link to my buddy that likes to brag about Harly Hunting on his ST1300. Told him this is how real men do it. He has a TW so he's got no excuse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts