TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to make a sequel to my last Hwy 17 movie only this time it would be going uphill from Los Gatos to Summit Rd. Long story short it was super boring so I edited the video even more and salvaged the "Harley Scene" out of it.

For your viewing pleasure..........

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I think I can... I think I can...

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
Was that really a TW passing all those cars and trucks:D

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
.... and that section is UPHILL!

tony you're a beast :)

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I think I can... I think I can...
More like "I wish I could......I wish I could..."

how fast 70mph ?
I really didn't look but my guess is I maxed out just over 60.

Was that really a TW passing all those cars and trucks:D
Excuse me!!! That was a MIGHTY TW passing those cars and trucks.

As long as it doesn't lose momentum it is easy but once I slow down I am stuck in the slow lane with all the slow pokes and if that is behind a semi it is a long trip to the summit.

the new metric cruiser.......TW.
Look out world -- here comes the TW's!

.... and that section is UPHILL!

tony you're a beast :)
It is not me. It is the MIGHTY TW200!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
elime-- what camera are you using?

I like when I pull up to a biker bar with nothing but Harley's there and they look at me kinda strange.
Guess their jealous that I have an options.... Hwy AND/OR trails!
I know Harley makes Buells (crotchrocket) and Sportys that you can customize to dirt tracks. but not Enduros. right right???

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
elime-- what camera are you using?

I like when I pull up to a biker bar with nothing but Harley's there and they look at me kinda strange.
Guess their jealous that I have an options.... Hwy AND/OR trails!
I know Harley makes Buells (crotchrocket) and Sportys that you can customize to dirt tracks. but not Enduros. right right???
Something like this. Model 384 - All Sport by Liquid Image | Liquid Image Co.

I think it is discontinued. I bought it from Woot.com for $100. And I have a Buell that I almost never ride. Give me the TW!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just the kind of highway that's perfect for the Tdub. I ride the state highways around here and feel perfectly adequate on them. The interstates? Not so much = won't even go there unless its just for a short patch to get to the next state road.

And I have to say - I feel like I'm flying at 55-60. The bike is so light and the motor is screaming - I think it's partly mental but hey.

Showed my Tdub to my barber today - we were talking about it earlier when I was in to get a cut and turns out he rides a Goldwing and was interested in seeing my bike. I had to run some light errands so took the bike and stopped by. He liked it! "It's got some fat tires" he says.... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts