TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.JPG

Chasing the sunset. After work ride up in the Sierras. It's a joy having such nice places to ride within 20 minutes from my work and home. A couple miles West of Northern Nevada into California. This is at about 6300ft elevation (1920m).

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
How are you liking your new husky? I finally chose between that and my 690. Obviously the 690 won for me but I've been trying to convince my fiancee that she would like one more than her klx. :evil:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are you liking your new husky? I finally chose between that and my 690. Obviously the 690 won for me but I've been trying to convince my fiancee that she would like one more than her klx. :evil:
It's been great. A good mix between street and off-road capabilities. It has not been without its quirks though, being a first year production bike (fuel injection issues, and license plate holder). I think I have it sorted now. I have ridden it almost every day since I bought the bike, and now that I have sold my TW200 this will get even more attention.

I'm sure I will have this one for years to come. There are a ton of farkles I want/need and I will continue to add goodies. Now to figure out how to justify spending on them to the other half :)

I am jealous of you and your KTM. Great bike! Just too pricey and high for my 30" inseam. I would highly recommend the TR650 my friend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts