TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Wow...

Guess it would be great in a place where the average speed limit is around 20 MPH.

Hate to be wearing one in a stiff Kansas crosswind

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
This may be inappropriate but it seems like a great way to get serviced while driving a moped
lol

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
If the economy doesn't improve, we all could be selling off everything (except of course our TWs -
) and living in one of these!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks like Taiwan to me. I see 4 or 5 scooter wrecks a day when I go there, so you wouldn't catch me strapping myself to my handlebars, nohow.

All I can say positive about this it that it looks a lot better than the garbage bag and flip flops I see a lot of over there.

I'll bet there's a market. It rains like hell at certain times of year in Taiwan, so I can see people using it in the city there.

As for using it in the US, I'm still trying to come to terms with putting a camera on my head, so this would be a tough one on that basis alone.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Despite it's practical intent that puts me in mind of a cartoon from years back depicting a "Motorcycle According to O.S.H.A." or one of the other such governmental nanny agencies. Training wheels, bumpers, roll cage....

Then again a combination duckblind/homeless shelter/outhouse could make one appear to be a visionary in Truelight's scenario.

Make mine camo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts