TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been getting some badly needed rain recently, thankfully, but yesterday afternoon we got a bunch in a short amount of time which resulted in some flooding. Check out the cool video that a guy got of the flooding and wildlife affected by it.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Flooding down here in AZ too. The ranch now has 22 horses instead of 23. One got tumbled in the river and didn't make it.

·
Registered
13,782 Posts
That was pretty cool. And not just deer, but good sized bucks to boot!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Flooding down here in AZ too. The ranch now has 22 horses instead of 23. One got tumbled in the river and didn't make it.
Very sorry about your horse........... The flooding has been on our news.... Last week Detroit got creamed bad enough to flood I-94.OMM.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
IT IS GLOBAL WARMING OR IS IT CLIMATE CHANGE THESE DAYS!:iamwithstupid::iamwithstupid:

GaryL

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
4,507 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, guys. Sorry about the horse, trailscout. I know horses swim, so I guess your flooding was a lot swifter than in the Fort Pierce wash.

The Fort Pierce wash is normally dry, or close to it. Even funnier, if I'm not mistaken this isn't that far outside of St. George which is a major city in this end of the state.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Sorry to hear about your horse. Floods are to be taken seriously. I expect more people die from floods than most any other weather related disaster, and it seems most who die intentionally decided to put themselves at risk. Floods are another form of chlorine in the gene pool. Maybe we should be thankful, because there are no Jacksons or Farakhans or Lees blaming the white man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts