TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A hello to all, sure have missed you folks. Looks like I will be here herding dirt until early Nov. In a small place called Selfridge. Is on a reservation and the rules hereT for workers are insane. Only 2 of 15 could pass the pee test. Can't fire them if they don't show for work, sure puts us behind schedule when we need flaggers to put a culvert in or watch for traffic when working on the right of way.

Did bring my TW with me and have used it for commuting until I moved into the village. Looks like Moab is on the horizon to me. Will make every effort to be there for sure.

You all take care and be safe. R

Oh yes, the 5X helmet is nice. First time I have had one that doesn't compress my cheeks into my teeth and I actually have some room for my chin as it isn't up against the front of the helmet. They said they could get a 6X, I am tempted.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Be careful Plumbstraight. My friend left there last month with his tail between his legs. They started out paying him then he worked a month straight and they didn't pay him. owing Paul $21,000. If you are a contractor there nothing you can do.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Good to hear from you, friend. Take care over there!

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Hey Hey Brother Plumb!! :D You know we love you bro!! Hurry home..;)

·
Super Moderator
5,133 Posts
How’s it hanging Randall – wondered where you’d got to

I’m trying to ride herd on these critters, but littletommy keeps letting them out ……..

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Hey, Rick...you haven't had the pleasure of meeting PlumbStraight yet. I doubt there is an employer in North Dakota that could get away with not paying PlumbStraight.

He is a large man, and that is an understatement.
The Indian Nation is untouchable, outsiders (white man) have no recourse to fight them for money owed. Trust me Paul is a retired Marine who fought 10 years in war and is no push over.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
A hello to all, sure have missed you folks. Looks like I will be here herding dirt until early Nov. In a small place called Selfridge. Is on a reservation and the rules hereT for workers are insane. Only 2 of 15 could pass the pee test. Can't fire them if they don't show for work, sure puts us behind schedule when we need flaggers to put a culvert in or watch for traffic when working on the right of way.

Did bring my TW with me and have used it for commuting until I moved into the village. Looks like Moab is on the horizon to me. Will make every effort to be there for sure.

You all take care and be safe. R

Oh yes, the 5X helmet is nice. First time I have had one that doesn't compress my cheeks into my teeth and I actually have some room for my chin as it isn't up against the front of the helmet. They said they could get a 6X, I am tempted.
Been down at the VA Clinic all day today, but was thinking as I was making the 100 mile trek{each way} to Columbus, "What the Hell happened to Plumb"? I knew you were out in the Dakotas, but we had not heard from you in awhile.....:D

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I don't miss you because I look at your picture all the time. 10372508_10153483924367033_6651161989096563801_n.jpg the super team.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts