TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this decent 2008 in Flagstaff today only 84 degrees here 30 degrees lower than the Phoenix Valley the gent I got this from has a daughter who saw this TW in a yard sale for $400 and was smart enough to call her Daddy and tell him to go buy it! I didn't get it for that but still very satisfied, 1600 miles all indoor storage Sedona AZ TW these preserve so well in the arid desert climates. In my old state of Washington most 08's aren't even worth looking at they are so rusty by now ! The desert road trips are so much fun I wonder of I'll ever get tired of them ???
SAM_8257.JPG SAM_8258.JPG SAM_8259.JPG SAM_8262.JPG SAM_8263.JPG

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great deal on a very nice bike. I really like that trailer. How does the Prius fare pulling a trailer for long distances?
The Kendon Stand Up line of trailers are awesome I have several different sizes this one is their "Single" and they tow like they are on rails, very light, very strong and aprx 250lbs plus a TW is near 500 lbs and the Prius is rated for 1000 lbs so with me at 225lbs plus some gear I'm right at capacity but not over capacity. I used to live near Seatac airport and I saw how the can drivers beat the Priuse's for 800k miles and they held up better than any other car! I barely have 35k on my 2012 Prius but I can cruise 85mph and can sleep in the back with AC and heat so its great any time of year anywhere I go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts