TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Please recommend chest protector to wear under Joe Rocket Atomic 5 jacket. Will be doing slow and easy off road. Fell the other day, cracked ribs. Thanks.

Registered
You might need a larger sized jacket. Take jacket to local motorcycle store and try to fit over some of their chest protectors before ordering one online.

Registered

Registered
I have never thought of a chest protector under my dual sport jackets. Most likely would not fit and be uncomfortable.
How about going with a full off road / mountain bike protector and wearing a jacket over it. I have a six six one upper body protector that I will put a coat over until I get to the trail.
I only wear this if I am doing nasty single track.

Registered
I've broken at least 11 or 12 ribs. 7 of them was at one time. I'm done with that. I race vintage mx and off road. Bought a Alpinestars A10 chest protector. It's the nicest piece of equipment I've ever had. Only got to race with it once and I loved it. My only suggestion was not to purchase it online through BTO. Anyone can make a mistake, it's how they handled it that left me disappointed. Got mine through Amazon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts