TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I knew about this when the kids were very little. I did without like everyone but there were some close calls even only putting around. I did have helmets for them but this would have been good in the trails.. They would have had more fun I think.

saftey strap.jpg

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I really like that!
My then-young son would have had a much better ride than when he was hanging on to the cross-bar of my Penton Jackpiner...:eek:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well............. my son would rather of sat on the porch than used this in public. If it's a small child and legal to ride with a helmet perhaps but not a 10 year old.

However, I have a friend who's son would fall asleep and not wake up while at Walmart shopping so he had to bungee cord him to the bike and to himself for the 30 minute ride
home sometimes. I have heard of wives and ladies falling asleep on Goldwings and Harley touring bikes and my own son would do that on my Star Roadliner back in 2006, scared me a lot.

·
Registered
928 Posts
My dad used to just put two belts together and wrap it around both of us - but I was also sitting in front of him holding onto the handlebars (so I could drive, of course). :rolleyes: It worked for my 5 year old self.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too bad that doesn't come in a larger size so you could keep your GF from falling off the back.
You could rig something out of her bra :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts