TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Ooooh, I like that rack. I have a Cycle Rack, but it's to big for me. I would need to sell it first. Oh well.
Ive got a cyclerack coming for my 09. My girlfriends 06 has the rack thats pictured. We wont decide until she sees the cyclerack on my bike. If she decideds she wants the cyclerack instead Ill trade you her rack for your cyclerack.

Here is hers.

IMG_20150120_164752.jpg

·
Registered
807 Posts
Bahahhaa. Ill ask her :)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Bahahhaa. Ill ask her :)
:D Pictures of her rack!

Just so you all know the rack differences. A cycle rack increases your load carrying capacity substantially, I think up to 200 pounds. The OEM Yamaha one pictured does not. It instead relies upon the rear subframe and blinker stems as it's only support. Depending upon how much weight you plan or want to carry I would base my decision on these facts. The rear subframe is just not strong enough to put much weight on it.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Do you want the rack off my bike? Brand new. Used only once, and you were there when I used it.

I already have a new Cyclerack on mine.
Al, I don't really remember it off hand. In the meantime, I'll look at pics from that ride. Text me a pic when you can along with a price. No rush, I won't be taking mine off until the weather warms up a little bit. Bike is covered and stored for the winter. I didn't expect it, but got a bunch of PM's from members wanting mine already. I had you in mind from the last time we talked about it, but looks like you got one already.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Ive got a cyclerack coming for my 09. My girlfriends 06 has the rack thats pictured. We wont decide until she sees the cyclerack on my bike. If she decideds she wants the cyclerack instead Ill trade you her rack for your cyclerack.

Here is hers.

View attachment 13503
Yeah, but that rack is half the cost of the cyclerack. That would be an unfair trade for me. I'm looking to get $150 for mine. I've seen your rack on ebay for $50 bucks. I really need to get what I can for it since I have no income. I just can't afford to take a loss. I really wish I could though. Hope you understand.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Oh, hell yeah, no worries, cant blame a guy for trying though :)

My cyclerack came in, the girlfriend likes it so I will be getting one for her :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
The one I have is Brand new, not even dirty. (Easy there Jacky! :) )

Make me an offer, It is yours.

Al, I don't really remember it off hand. In the meantime, I'll look at pics from that ride. Text me a pic when you can along with a price. No rush, I won't be taking mine off until the weather warms up a little bit. Bike is covered and stored for the winter. I didn't expect it, but got a bunch of PM's from members wanting mine already. I had you in mind from the last time we talked about it, but looks like you got one already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts