TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start of with I've owned this bike since 2009 when it was purchased from the original owner. I've visited this site but never joined. Sadly I finally join to sell my TW. This bike had 29XX miles when I purchased it and now it has 39XX miles 8 years later. I'm almost 60 and what little I ride is on my Transalp. So I feel its time to let someone else enjoy this bike. It's in great garage kept shape. Starts and runs perfect with no odd noises. Never mudded or abused. Always started and road at least monthly to keep the carb clean and oil circulated. Plastic is very good / shiny with only a couple of slight marks from foot drags, don't think its ever be dropped. That the good, the bad is "Y" missing on the tail of the rear fender, TW200 missing on right rear fender near seat, and being a 2007 it creeps / weeps a very slight amount of oil near the base. Never "wet" or enough to drip but if you don't wash it every 500 miles it will collect a slight dusty film on the starter. $1950 cash / clean Illinois title. Thanks! Call me @ 618-262-6443 tw200 for sale 005.JPG tw200 for sale 002.JPG tw200 for sale 003.JPG tw200 for sale 004.JPG

Attachments

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your sale!! :D
Let me start of with I've owned this bike since 2009 when it was purchased from the original owner. I've visited this site but never joined. Sadly I finally join to sell my TW. This bike had 29XX miles when I purchased it and now it has 39XX miles 8 years later. I'm almost 60 and what little I ride is on my Transalp. So I feel its time to let someone else enjoy this bike. It's in great garage kept shape. Starts and runs perfect with no odd noises. Never mudded or abused. Always started and road at least monthly to keep the carb clean and oil circulated. Plastic is very good / shiny with only a couple of slight marks from foot drags, don't think its ever be dropped. That the good, the bad is "Y" missing on the tail of the rear fender, TW200 missing on right rear fender near seat, and being a 2007 it creeps / weeps a very slight amount of oil near the base. Never "wet" or enough to drip but if you don't wash it every 500 miles it will collect a slight dusty film on the starter. $1950 cash / clean Illinois title. Thanks! Call me @ 618-262-6443 View attachment 123841 View attachment 123857 View attachment 123865 View attachment 123889

Registered
I'd buy it! :D

Registered
Nice bike, nice deal.
Good Luck with your sale.

Registered
Best deal I've seen in awhile here for a Amaha.
Congrats (I guess) on your sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts