TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to start cleaning out my extra TW parts so heres some Cowls, many are new just dusty. also side covers and a headlight guard etc

Stated price plus actual USPS postage in the USA
re pic below top left (2) 2009 or 2013 RH blue decal side panels in great shape off low mile TW $29 each, top center pair of 2011 red decal side covers RH + LH $59 for the pair, top right 2009 white cowl with blue decal also correct for 2013 $39, very nice condition, , bottom center 2007 LH side panel new never on a bike $29, bottom right New white cowl $29 - TW200 Headlight Guard seen in last pic is SOLD

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
new dark blue 2016 - 2017 cowl never n a bike but dusty $29

flat black cowl aopears new not sure where this came from is not shiny black but does not seem to be painted $20

new black cowl never used but dusty, shiny black correct for 2005 TW $29

white 2015 side covres painted flat black some chips in paint but off ultra low mile 2015 TW $29 for the set

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TW tail light and rear fender compete with wires perfect condition off 2013 and later TW's dusty but near new condition around 10 units available $39 each

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the black side covers and the headlight guard are called for

pls bare with me we had a massive hail storm today that rumpled two of my rigs and flooded one of my mini warehouses so I'll be dealing with cleanup and insurance companies pretty heavy this week - my replies etc will be delayed

·
Super Moderator
21,800 Posts
Outstanding. I busted a gut on this one!
I did too, but wasn't it a left hand one? I don't remember now. I unloaded on him letting him see some of my best work, but as you said to me Kris, it might really not be appropriate for a moderator to do that, so away it all went. Thanks bro. you were right as usual.

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Super Moderator
21,800 Posts
But you should have heard Fred's description of that same box of mirrors and him filming it as he rolled over it on his bulldozer.... just saying... I did fall off the couch that night. He was going to send the film to the guy.. ha ha ha ha

Reactions: Ken

·
Super Moderator
21,800 Posts
I'm on the line with Fred right now, gee, he got hit bad today with some heavy duty stuff, poor brother. He's going to share it tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yeah, we all think that the desert is always dry. It ain't.

Sorry you got hit and hope you weren't out in it. I got a good dose of golf ball hail in Helena, Montana once. It taught me not to be a hero and just run for cover.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,800 Posts
He was. Destroyed some good stuff too. Did you get my message Nut?

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it was sunny and 93 degrees in Prescott I had just washed two trucks inside and out it was summer heaven then I saw a rain drop fall. just one big raindrop lol

I went to roll up my truck windows 50 feet away and boom the monsoon rain hit and by the time I got the windows up it sounded like pennies from the empire state building pelting my truck

I grabbed a pair of safety goggles and tried to move my Tacoma PU into the garage but it was like getting hit by ball peen hammers on my head and feet even with a heavy towel over my head I have many big red lumps that I don't think were there before

Get hit by golf ball hail on your bare feet and you scream like a 3 year old girl lol

I finally got one truck and a buddies show truck inside storages then the sound of hail and 60mph winds on the tin building made me deaf I'm barely getting hearing back this morning

anyway I have videos on my phone if I can remember my passwird on my phone I have been logged into the TW forum on my laptop for 15 years so never needed to know my password lol

more at 11
:)~

·
Registered
93 Posts
I did too, but wasn't it a left hand one? I don't remember now. I unloaded on him letting him see some of my best work, but as you said to me Kris, it might really not be appropriate for a moderator to do that, so away it all went. Thanks bro. you were right as usual.
The fact that some someone else had to tell you that you were over the line should be a clue for you.

·
Super Moderator
21,800 Posts
The fact that some someone else had to tell you that you were over the line should be a clue for you.
If a man can't say he is wrong once in a while, he's no man. I'm glad you read it though. Maybe you will learn something.

Reactions: reddave

·
Super Moderator
21,800 Posts
Casper, I still have to know though, may I buy you that mirror? Seriously, I said I would. Talk to me bro!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts