TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
are any of these sets of plastics still available?
I have a bunch of new cowls in dark blue , black and white no decals

and I still have several side panels and sets of side panels

I'm moving again so I'll be able to find stuff thats been buried in my storage and I plan to post up a big pile of TW parts - way more than whats listed in this thread

I had a forum member asking for the white cowl with decals I just found it today but I can't seem to find the message or email from that member

·
Registered
98,90,87 tw200
6 Posts
I have a bunch of new cowls in dark blue , black and white no decals

and I still have several side panels and sets of side panels

I'm moving again so I'll be able to find stuff thats been buried in my storage and I plan to post up a big pile of TW parts - way more than whats listed in this thread

I had a forum member asking for the white cowl with decals I just found it today but I can't seem to find the message or email from that member
Do you ship the Canada?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Do you ship the Canada?
sadly postage to Canada would be as much as or more than the price of the item

Canada shipping is extra legwork for means well basically a hassle

also getting paid requires purchasing Canadian Postal money order(s) in USD and mailing the MO so it's a lot of effort

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Black cowl a forum member had asked for a black cowl and I just found my brand new one but I can’t recall who it was

also I found one more white cowl with decals 2009 style it’s used but mint I did sell one and had a few other interested folks

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
heres the OEM 2009 2011 or 2013 color correct cowl $29 plus actual shipping which is usually $16 medium flat rate box unless you are under 750 miles from Arizona then it might be a few bucks less postage
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Rim

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to start cleaning out my extra TW parts so heres some Cowls, many are new just dusty. also side covers and a headlight guard etc

Stated price plus actual USPS postage in the USA
re pic below top left (2) 2009 or 2013 RH blue decal side panels in great shape off low mile TW $29 each, top center pair of 2011 red decal side covers RH + LH $59 for the pair, top right 2009 white cowl with blue decal also correct for 2013 $39, very nice condition, , bottom center 2007 LH side panel new never on a bike $29, bottom right New white cowl $29 - TW200 Headlight Guard seen in last pic is SOLD
View attachment 216430 View attachment 216431 View attachment 216432 View attachment 216433 View attachment 216436
Hi PlacerLorde, do you have any side covers left? I need both sides for a '89 Black widow

21 - 40 of 45 Posts