TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Anyone planning to ride the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route (COBDR) this summer (2015) that would like another rider? I'm an older guy but newer rider. Needless to say, I ride a TW200. I'm a long-time Coloradan with some familiarity with small portions of the route, but know the state reasonably well. I'd be flexible as to time, but later in the summer would be better for the ride. Post here if you're going and would like some company. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
If all goes as planned (it rarely does) our bikes will be in Cortez, Colorado in mid May. Headshrinker from over on Advrider has offered to store them for us. My current plan is to return there in August and ride north on the COBDR.
I don't have any details beyond that at this point. I am currently working on our route to Cortez from Tucson. http://tw200forum.com/forum/trails-...592-visiting-southwest-utah-5.html#post173317
B-Dub kindly wrote back with a lot of suggestions that I'm still studying. Maybe the AZBDR will do us in.
This is the next leg of our ride that is covered in this ride report: Me & Mrs Trip we got a thing going on - ADVrider
So in other words, its all very nebulous at this point, but yes, we're planning to ride it this summer, and yes, you'd be welcome to join us for some riding if you're so inclined.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Rhodetrip, thanks for the invite - keep me posted if you would. On here works fine for now. August sounds like a good time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts