TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL. I wnt to Macdonalds for breakfast one day, and seen there was no way to carry the coffee. So looked on our shop floor, and we had a bicycle coffee holder. On it went.

There was a bit of spillage, but I focus on the the majority that I can take with me, rather than the few minoroty drops that don't make it. :D

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Probably the boat swivel mount would actually be the best. Though I mounted 2 of the coke holders that mount to the window sill of the car window, mounted them to a board and hang them on the back of the box on my bike. It works great to pick up a combo meal from the fast food restaurants. I can't keep coffee in the dump truck, it shoots out the hole in the top of the cup if its full. Watch out for potholes.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably the boat swivel mount would actually be the best. Though I mounted 2 of the coke holders that mount to the window sill of the car window, mounted them to a board and hang them on the back of the box on my bike. It works great to pick up a combo meal from the fast food restaurants. I can't keep coffee in the dump truck, it shoots out the hole in the top of the cup if its full. Watch out for potholes.
Ya man, Gimbling mount would be nice.

I've often wonder if coffee would ruin my hydration pack.....or vice versa.
That's a lot of coffee.

A true Canadian....
We're a dying breed...

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Don’t drink and drive...:grin:. Don’t want t spill hot coffee ☕ in the crochola and cause a catastrophe! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts