TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's kind of a running joke. YEARS ago I posted a picture of my breakfast on facebook and jokingly included a beer in the picture. It got so much feedback that I started making sure there was a beer in every breakfast pic I posted. A few examples:
Fried smoked sausage and cornbread:

Home-fries and over-medium eggs all smothered in brown gravy:

Tater-tots cooked in a waffle-iron with chunks of country ham, topped with melted cheddar:

Sausage gravy covered biscuit in a bowl:

Over-medium eggs, sausage links, tomato slices:

Fried Bubba burger topped with cheese, over-medium egg, sauteed onions with jalapenos, cajun hot-sauce and fresh-cracked black pepper:

Merry Christmas and cheers to you all! Here's to good eatin'!!! :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Now I am hungry.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Here is Hoot's Breakfast for this Friday Morning:

The Wife is down Dayton way watching the Grandsons and left me the goods for Hoot's Homemade Chili....Now back in the day{1970s and 80s} I used to make the 3 alarm stuff...much more mild, but still spicy, and easier on the palate' these days:

DSC00630.JPG DSC00632.JPG DSC00633.JPG

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Here is Hoot's Breakfast for this Friday Morning:

The Wife is down Dayton way watching the Grandsons and left me the goods for Hoot's Homemade Chili....Now back in the day{1970s and 80s} I used to make the 3 alarm stuff...much more mild, but still spicy, and easier on the palate' these days:

View attachment 65098 View attachment 65106 View attachment 65114
That does it! Stay in your own damn tent or motel room in Big Bend if that is what is on your menu while there.:(

GaryL

·
Registered
262 Posts
Chipped beef gravy, toast and an Old Milwaukee?????? Breakfast?????? Maybe on a "morning after"????? lololol
Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore!

Actually,I prefer a Bloody Mary with breakfast but, I have been known to have few beers while cooking breakfast.

Old Road Atlanta sayings from the SCCA Runoffs,

Road Atlanta, where the men are men and, the Sheep are scared, Usually followed by, Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
That does it! Stay in your own damn tent or motel room in Big Bend if that is what is on your menu while there.:(

GaryL
Nah...that stuff is to filling and addictive when on a Dual Sport Ride...but Borneo, Nick, and I, have been known to eat Mexican just about every night as Supper on these rides... :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nah...that stuff is to filling and addictive when on a Dual Sport Ride...but Borneo, Nick, and I, have been known to eat Mexican just about every night as Supper on these rides... :)
Better than those pesky fuel bottles and big cheap plastic gas tanks. Plus you can sell the carbon credits to reduce your footprint. Fossil fuel is so yesterday!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts