TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

So surprisingly my youngest son mustered up the courage to give motorcycling a try at the end of last summer. It happened whilst at work (I was a motorcycle instructor) and upon yet another Suzuki, albeit a Boulevard S40.

Coming of Age - A Biker is Born Part Deux

My baby girl (19 months old now) seems to have been infected with my penchant for all things two wheels... though I doubt my wife would be as willing to allow her to ride with me any time soon... :p

Ride Safe! :cool:

BSJ

Registered
Hey thats great. My daughter is 24 and wants to start riding next summer. Honestly I'm scared to see her on a motorcycle but I just bought her a jacket and pants (still have to get her helmet gloves and boots) When my daughters were young I quit my job and was a stay at home dad that fixed cars on the days my wife was home for 12 years. Every day we would go to the park, beach, skating, build a snow fort or whatever... when they started school I was able to help out on school trips, barbeques etc. It was the best part of my life and I really missed it as they got older and grew wings. Sharing my love for motorcycles with my daughter and watching her grow one more time sounds amazing. Ok I better stop I'm getting all emotional.

Registered
This is very cool, me and my fiance don't want kids of our own at this point, but if we did, I imagine sharing motorcycles would be a really awesome adventure.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
littletommy: It's what I live for to be honest. I just wish moments like this were not so far and few between at times (I was working two jobs last summer).

Pterb: You had my wife and I choking up there too... :( I hate seeing them grow up so fast... but at the same time, can't wait until they can ride their bikes along side me!

Mr. Paynter: Think about it, you can make your own motorcycle club with several kids (who eventually grow up into real bikers)... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts