TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
That first video has some exciting noises in it. :)

It would be so great if they could use forced induction in a bike with the lightness of a 350 with the power of 1000.

Registered
That first video has some exciting noises in it. :)

It would be so great if they could use forced induction in a bike with the lightness of a 350 with the power of 1000.
I read (hearsay) that they're talking about 222bhp from a 1000cc on this new Ninja H2. If the weight is comparable to other litre bikes or even a little heavier, that doesn't seem too far off from the power to weight ratio you outlined above.

If hyperbike performance out of a superbike-sized package becomes the new standard, hopefully superbike performance out of supermoto-sized packages won't be far behind.

Registered
With all that power I WOULD be the first person to the scene of the accident!

Tom

Registered
Should be good. Maybe this will be the Nissan GTR of the motorcycling world. $16k with more power than current GP bikes.

Registered
I read (hearsay) that they're talking about 222bhp from a 1000cc on this new Ninja H2. If the weight is comparable to other litre bikes or even a little heavier, that doesn't seem too far off from the power to weight ratio you outlined above.

If hyperbike performance out of a superbike-sized package becomes the new standard, hopefully superbike performance out of supermoto-sized packages won't be far behind.
Option 2 is an exciting possibility, there is something very nice about light weight. I hope it doesn't get lost in the big numbers ego contest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts