TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With almost 1,000 responses now to our TW riders demographic survey, you can get a good look at "who we are."

Take a look!

I'm a bit suspect however that Alabama ranks second as the state with the most TW owners. (Not that we don't have some fine folks down there, but I'm inclined to believe that since this is the first listing in that category, sometimes people click the first item and don't realize they've done that.)

I do find it very interesting to see the age demographic however. I guess when it comes to the TW, "Old Guys Really Do Rule!" :D

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
'Are you implying that some of us don't know what state we live in? Maybe we should have a trick question in there to verify geographic origins.
Did you have a. grits; b. tortillas; c. brie; d. lobster; or e. corn flakes . . . . for breakfast?

Do you have a. a slick; b. a flap; c. chains; or a stocker for a back tire?

Give the OP the answers to the above questions and they will be able to spot the imposters. Go figure. Tom (Don't go on poster's name - it can be misleading.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The member map http://tw200forum.com/forum/dcMembermap.php only shows 4 people in Alabama. Whats weird is my bike shows up in Washington (where it should be) and my avatar is also pictured in Alabama, Buffalo, Minnesota and New Mexico.
+1 rm_hm
I've clicked on the little bubble icons on the map and to my surprise, a couple of them were me...only not where me actually is ha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts